This is a flexible role, with a mixture of office and home working.
* The Apprenticeship Recruitment Manager will be working with the employers ensuring that the recruitment process meets the demands of the employer.
* Working with employers to create relevant recruitment campaigns
* Ensuring all of the vacancies are advertised on all of the resourcing channels
* The Apprenticeship Recruitment Manager will create and implement strategies and processes for the recruitment of apprenticeships and traineeship placements
* To advertise employer Apprenticeship vacancies with National Apprenticeship Service (NAS), Esignup system and other recruitment platforms.
* Ensuring Apprenticeship Recruitment team are liaising with employers, sending cv's, organising interviews, work trial and Apprenticeship outcomes.
* Provide Key Account Managers with up to date information on progress.
* Actively work with the key account managers to convert existing candidates and enrol direct recruits.
* To develop a strong talent pool to enable fast processing of apprenticeship vacancies
* To directly line manage and lead the team and manage performance across the provision.
* The Apprenticeship Recruitment Manager will proven track record of managing a team
* Leading the development of our provision in line with business requirements
* To ensure the CRM and Esignup system is kept up to date regarding opportunities
* To contribute to the team and individual minimum levels of performance and target KPIs as agreed with the line manager. The KPIs will be updated regularly and presented in a separate document.
* Experience of managing staff members and/ or leading a team or ability to demonstrate leadership competencies
* Understanding of government funded work based training and commercial products in the FE sector
* Understanding of apprenticeship recruitment
* Ability to plan and manage own work load, achieve agreed targets and objectives and evaluate outcomes
* Ability to communicate with existing, lapsed and new clients
* Ability to build effective working relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
* Ability to utilise and understand the importance of CRM
* Ability to generate sales appointments
* Very generous holiday package
* Flexible working (mainly remote)
* A extensive list of other benefits
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request. As we get a high number of applications we may be unable to give feedback to unsuccessful candidates. We will retain your details to keep you informed of other opportunities. National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all backgrounds