Looking for a rewarding role with a company that genuinely cares? Join our dynamic team as a Healthcare Apprenticeship Coach!
The ideal candidate should deliver up to Level 5 Leader in Adult Care and possess a Level 5 Health & Social Care qualification. Our client is a national training provider, successfully delivering apprenticeships and vocational qualifications for over 15 years. Responsibilities:
- Assist learners in achieving their qualifications and conduct monthly teaching and learning sessions.
- Manage learners in any supplementary requisites such as a Diploma, up to the Gateway and a successful End Point Assessment
- Conduct assessments with learners on their apprenticeships and provide feedback
- Managing a caseload of learners and supporting them through to end of Apprenticeship.
- Perform face to face visits when necessary
- As an Apprenticeship Trainer you will need to recognise and offer assistance to learners requiring additional support for their learning needs.
S Knights Recruitment are a specialist Employability and Skills recruitment agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training providers across the UK. Reference: SA4633 Salary: 28,000 - 30,000 (OTE 40,000) Location: Greater London (Croydon and Surrey)
- Experience in delivering up to level 5 in Adult care and hold a Level 5 Health and Social care qualification
- Hold a teaching qualification (e.g., PTLLS/AET or an assessor qualification like A1, CAVA or D32/D33
- Knowledge of ESFA funding regulations pertaining to apprenticeships
- Have completed Math and English GCSE or equivalent qualifications and be willing to undertake reformed Functional Skills Level 2