Job Title: Apprentice Recruitment Co-ordinator
Operational Team: Business Development Team
Reports to: Business Development Support Manager
Location: Office Based with minimal travel when required
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 per annum
Hawk is a leading provider of apprenticeships with over 30 years' experience delivering high quality programmes to a diverse range of employers across the UK, with much of our provision in London and the South East. We are passionate about people, empowering them to reach their full potential.
We are looking for a driven, ambitious, bright and articulate team member to join our Business Development Team in Twickenham, to be the key point of contact to source and place learners into both traineeship placements and apprenticeships.
Primarily based at our Twickenham office with some home working; you will play a pivotal role in engaging with applicants interested in our apprenticeship and traineeship programmes, giving them information on our programmes and following our approach of 'right learner, right programme right time'. The role consists of delivering a quality Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) service to both individuals and organisations, ensuring understanding of traineeship and apprenticeship programmes and matching applicants to opportunities before completing a structured handover to delivery teams.
You will screen applicants for suitability, set up initial assessments and check eligibility prior to recruitment coordination and placement. You will enjoy collaborating and working with different teams and external partners including outreach partners to source applicants. The role also requires direct employer engagement to support sourcing of vacancies and follow up on leads generated through Hawk's marketing activities.
If you are a real people-person and have a strong drive to succeed, this is an exciting opportunity to develop your career in IAG and business development, whilst being supported in your own personal and professional development. We recruit and build teams based around our company values of Forward-thinking, Learning, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowering, so you can expect a development path to support your growth.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Current or recent experience of giving Information Advice and Guidance to learners and recruitment placement experience
* Minimum of 2 years' employer/customer engagement experience
* Minimum of 2 years' recruitment/ placement experience
* Willingness to learn and work towards an IAG qualification (where applicable)
* Minimum Level 2 in English and Maths
Personal Attributes & Competencies
* Excellent communication skills including telephone, online, written and on occasion face to face
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
* Team player and collaborator
* Personable and friendly
* Punctual, flexible and reliable
* Ability to work under pressure and unsupervised
* An Investor In People Gold organisation, committed to your career development
* An Ofsted Outstanding independent training provider
* Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
* Summer and winter parties and team day events
* Generous annual leave increasing with after 3 years, plus bank holidays and Christmas period, plus your birthday off
* Rewards and Recognition platform with over 900 + discounts
* Company phone, laptop and pension scheme
* Hybrid working (home/office)
* 1 paid 'Giving Back' day a year for volunteering/charity work
* An exciting opportunity to bring your skills and experience to an award-winning training provider and help shape the future of apprenticeships
This Company is an equal opportunities employer. Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please note, all applications to Hawk Training are reviewed with meaningful human intervention and decisions are not based solely on automated processing