Apprentice Warehouse Operative
- Job Reference: 15646
- Date Posted: 16 November 2017
- Recruiter: Babcock International
- Website: http://www.babcockinternational.com/
- Location: Cramlington, Northumberland
- Salary: £150 Per Week
- Bonus/Benefits: 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday
- Sector: Retail & Consumer Products, Trades & Services
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Randstad Ltd operate a very modern highly computerised warehouse facility.
We require a Warehouse Operative Apprentice to join the workforce and complete a Level 2 Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship.
Key Warehouse Duties:
• Picking, Packing orders for despatch
• Maintaining stock records
• Operate courier system
• Assist with keeping the production dept. tidy when needed
• General warehouse ‘house-keeping’
As an Apprentice you will be included on a Warehouse Operative Qualification. Your Qualification will be delivered by an Award Winning Training Provider who will support your learning and development throughout your Apprenticeship.
This will involve a Regional Trainer coming to visit you on a regular basis to deliver the training and guide you through your Apprenticeship.