Opportunity to join one of the UK s most advanced Research & Technology organisations and champion of breakthrough manufacturing and engineering innovation.
Established across 3 geographic locations, this combined centre of excellence supports a diverse range of manufacturing industry, providing Specialist R&D, Advanced Manufacturing Management, Factory Design, and Training across multiple businesses and sectors.
About to commence the next chapter in its growth and development strategy, we seek career driven and agile talent from industry, academia, and other leading organisations to work in this truly unique environment.
Positioned as an employer of choice, the culture of this organisation is driven by success and wellbeing resulting in one of the most extensive and progressive employee benefits packages available, designed to inspire, develop and reward employees to the full including:
- Fully flexible working including compressed hours, remote working, part-time hours, flexible start and finish times. And career breaks. Tell us what works for you and don t let anything stop you from applying!
- Enhanced Holiday leave with accumulated days plus option to buy & sell
- Private Health Insurance from Vitality Health
- Life Insurance
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Income Protection in the event of long-term illness or incapacity to work
- Salary Sacrifice (tax efficient Bike 2 Work plus Car Lease Scheme including competitive on-site EV charging)
- Enhanced Maternity, Adoption and Paternity support
- Professional subscriptions paid plus access to Leadership Academy
- Long service recognition plus contribution awards
- Envious working environment with free parking, excellent public transport links, employee discounts and on-site canteen, plus more
This Apprentice Trainer role is required to manage and develop a comprehensive and innovative teaching and learning experience in a variety of practical and theoretical skills within the current apprenticeship trailblazer standards.
The role will require you to deliver high quality technical training to small groups of learners through face-to-face or online learning following a nationally recognised qualification.
You will also develop softer skills which are embedded within apprenticeships. This will require you to provide regular constructive feedback to learners and record the impact of their own learning on a regular basis.
Activities in the role will likely include:
- Effective delivery of a range of engineering subjects including theoretical and practical topics.
- Support the delivery at level 2, 3 and HNC; paying due regard to developing independent learners, and enabling apprentice progression towards successful completion of both the level 3 apprenticeship & HNC programmes.
- Management of all physical learning resources and teaching spaces required to ensure the training and assessment of learners is achieved within the guided learning hours.
- Learning content creation and development of apprenticeship trailblazers schemes-of-work. Identifying and coordinating the integration of relevant existing training offers from industry partners into the apprenticeship scheme of work
- Monitoring of the learning environment. Ensuring learner workplace Health, Safety and welfare by working with the DSL
Ensuring the progress of the whole caseload of Learners towards completing their apprenticeship in a timely manner. Supporting their individual needs and tailoring your approach to support them.
- High level of engineering knowledge, preferably gained from several years of industrial experience.
- Experience of best practise in the key competencies of the individual e.g Electrical or Mechanical installation.
- Evidence of knowledge in teaching methodologies
- Industry related qualifications such as L3 Apprenticeship, HNC, HND or Degree.
- Functional Skills Level 2 / GCSE's in Maths and English grade C or above.
- CAVA or equivalent assessor qualifications.
- Recognised Training/Teaching Qualification.
- Internal Quality Assurance qualifications.
To apply for the position of Apprentice Trainer forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Matthew Fielding.