Apprenticeship Opportunity! We're looking for a highly motivated TraineeEstate Agent / Lettings Negotiator to join our fantastic residential Lettings team in Castle Bromwich, West Midlands. The TraineeEstate Agent / Lettings Negotiator opportunity is an entry level role where you will learn all aspects of residential lettings and be taken through an industry leading development and training program.
What's in it for you as our TraineeEstate Agent/Lettings Negotiator?
- Industry leading training and development
- Full support and training
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
Key responsibilities of a TraineeEstate Agent / Lettings Negotiator
The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations, conduct property viewings, negotiate agreements, agree lets & progress let's though to exchange and completion.
Skills and experience required to be a successful TraineeEstate Agent / Lettings Negotiator
- Preferably an experienced or aspiring sales person
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Burchell Edwards Estate Agents are part of Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.