One of Milton Keynes most respected fully private dental practice, providing general dental care and specialist treatments. We have been nominated for providing the best patient care in the South of England for the last two years in a row. The practice consists of four modern dental surgeries, fully equipped with digital X-rays and a fully computerised dental software (SOE).
Successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive team, working alongside general dentists, hygienists, and dental specialists (endodontics, periodontics, orthodontics, prosthodontics/implant dentistry). There is support and opportunities available for career progression for dental nurses who undertake extra training and responsibilities.
This is a full-time role, working Monday to Friday.
This fully private practice is looking for a GDC registered fully qualified or apprentice trainee dental nurse.
Applicants must have:
- Excellent communication skills (Must speak fluent English)
- Good attention to detail
- Good level of manual dexterity
- The ability to work well in a team
- Flexibility to work with different clinicians and adapt to diverse working styles
- Be friendly, confident and approachable.
- Must have dental nursing experience in the UK
- Have knowledge of dental charting
- Have a good understanding of cross-infection procedures
- Have fully private practice experience (not essential)
- Must be efficient and organised
- Adaptable to change in working policies during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Full UK driving licence (not essential)
Duties will vary from:
- Preparing the surgery for dental treatment
- Sterilization of dental instruments
- Chairside duties
- Processing of X-rays (digital)
- Possible reception duties
Salary negotiable depending on experience and additional qualifications, up to £11.00 per hour.
Anticipated start date: 12th October 2020
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: up to £11.00 per hour depending experience and additional training
- Free On-site parking
- Pension Scheme (NEST)
- Support in career progression
- Assistance in completing CPD
- Working in a friendly and supportive team
- Weekdays – Full-time
- Potential for alternate half-day Saturdays.
- Valid GDC registration (or on a dental nursing course leading to GDC registration)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00-£11.00 per hour