Apprentice Technician (Engineering / Manufacturing)
Working week - First year AMTC - Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 4.30pm
And Friday 8.30am - 3.00pm
Year 2 through to year 4 MTC Monday - Thursday 7.00am - 4.30pm
Our client's aim is to inspire the next generation of Engineers and Technicians - From this their 4-year Advanced Apprenticeship programme has been designed to develop a wide array of technical and non-technical skills. This programme will provide you with the extensive knowledge and experience in the fundamental principles of engineering, whilst giving you confidence and supporting your personal development.
Your first year of study will be spent at their training Centre, located in Coventry. This apprenticeship offers you a unique opportunity to explore a range of technology areas to explore such as:
* Product design
* Science of Materials and Metallurgy
* Intelligent Automation and robotics
* Polymer and Metal 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing
* Laser Processing
* Electronic Engineering
* Subtractive Manufacturing - CNC
Upon successful completion of the end point assessment, apprentices will be awarded a certificate for the Engineering Technician Advanced level 3 diploma, in Product Design and Development Apprenticeship, and EngTech Accreditation with the professional body, and potentially Chartership.
Being a Technical Member of a professional body such as EngTech, is a professionally recognised level of competence that is respected and come with benefits of the awarding body, such as Post-Nominals.
The Level 3 Apprenticeship completion will meet the entry criteria for the apprentice to progress onto level 4 or equivalent HNC course, or a Level 6 B.Eng. (Hons) Degree course.
This is no ordinary place to work; they bring together passionate people from diverse backgrounds to put their minds to some of the biggest challenges facing industry. They are looking for people who:
* Bring their passion, enthusiasm and personality to work.
* Have an enquiring mind, a problem solver.
* Can be driven, adaptable and resilient to work independently or as part of a team
* Are prepared to be challenged and tested
* Are respectful at all times, working with people from different cultural and educational backgrounds and representing them in front of world leading organisations.
* They want to see an energy and desire to learn and drive their own development