Are you interested in learning on the job? Are you looking for an opportunity to build on your experience and progress in the construction space?
At St Modwen Homes, we are looking for an Apprentice Site Manager to join our team and learn all aspects of Site Management. We have an established Early Careers Programme which provides you with two dedicated years of learning and gaining practical experience. This programme is designed and focused on making leaders of the future, so if you re looking to work with a 5 Star Builder then then take a look at what we re looking for below
Key tasks will include:
- Site documentation and procedures to manage and accurate record site activities during the construction process
- Engineering and setting out of projects
- Become familiar with the terminiology and equipment used
- Managing materials, including calling off, scheduling deliveries of materials and storage
- Principles of project activity planning, sequencing and construction programming
- End to end commercial processes from procurement and tender documentation through to placing orders
- Quality Management and quality procedures in St Modwen Homes
- Understanding of how our status as a 5 Star Builder is maintained and that every home is built to the specified design and standard
- Sales and customer service activity, including the sales journey and dealing with customers
- Development of people management skills
- Working towards knowledge of NHBC guidelines
- Be part of professional apprenticeship programme and work towards relevant degree apprenticeship
- Willing to work towards the Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) Certificate
- Planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Ideally a C (Grade 4) in Maths and English at GCSE
- Full UK Driving Licence
- IT literate
- Willingness and ability to learn
We are leading the way in delivering quality places to live and work that enhance communities and create opportunities for growth and shared returns.
You ll also get a package that includes:
- Highly competitive salary + Bonus
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Travel allowance
- Pension contribution
- Sick pay
- Learning & development opportunities
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. St. Modwen is a forces-friendly employer and actively supports applications from members of the Armed Forces community.
Our expert recruitment team will be in contact with you soon to update you on the progress of your application. As part of our best practice recruitment process all successful candidates will be subject to background screening checks. Further detail on what is required as part of this process will be provided to you during this update. In the meantime, if you have any questions about our recruitment process please contact (url removed).
Please note, we partner with Morson International to carry out background checks on all new colleagues. If you d like to know more about this, or you have any questions, please don t hesitate in contacting us at (url removed).