At Worldwide Teaching Ltd, we are proud to be trusted suppliers of first-rate teaching staff for a growing network of exceptional international schools. Our dedicated team of consultants have sent 1000s of delighted teachers overseas. We have a wealth of experience in the international market and us our expertise to connect the best teachers and institutions.
As well as the International side we supply Teachers to schools in the Greater Manchester area, this is via our partner company Cover People.
As a Resourcer Apprentice with Worldwide Teaching you will have the opportunity to gain direct recruitment experience within a friendly, supportive environment while studying towards a qualification in Recruitment Resourcing. Duties include identifying and approaching candidates who will potentially fit the client s requirements.
What you will do in your working day
- Generating candidates through social media such as LinkedIn and through targeted marketing campaigns
- Assisting with the cleaning up of the system removing old data
- Checking/Screening documents ie. Passport to confirm suitability for employment
- Researching the market to gain an understanding of how to source candidates
- Writing and posting job advertisements based on client requirements
- Liaising with candidates by telephone and email for availability recording and to chase documents and references
- Adding candidates to internal system and updating with relevant information
- Sending booking confirmations to candidates and assist with bookings where required
- General office admin adhoc duties
This opporunity is a great way to build up experience in a busy office, with a potential of a full time postion once the apprenticeship is completed.