We have a brilliant opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our branch in Glossop. This position is an apprenticeship which combines full-time employment with work-based training. You'll be working in a real job with a local company and will receive training at the same time. You will earn while you learn whilst also gaining a recognised qualification.
What does a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at KPJ Group do?
Working with our experienced and vibrant sales team, you'll be partnered with a professional Recruitment Consultant to learn the ins-and-outs of recruitment. Your role will be varied and no two days will be the same. Day-to-day duties can involve:
* Sourcing for people to fill a variety of job vacancies
* Registering and qualifying candidates against specific job roles
* Creating job adverts and advertising them online
* Confirming and arranging interviews between clients & candidates
* Marketing exercises including mail shots and social media adverts
* Sales exercises including identifying new sales leads
* Data entry on our CRM system and other general admin duties
Our aim is to give you full exposure to all tasks involved in being a Recruitment Consultant; learning a variety of skills within customer service, sales, administration, marketing and finance.
What does it take to become a Recruitment Consultant?
Our focus at KPJ Group is on building an outstanding team who deliver exceptional results. You don't need to have any particular experience to join our team, we're much more interested in who you are, and what you want to achieve. We're very keen to meet with anyone who can demonstrate the following skills:
* COMMUNICATION - This industry needs people who are good communicators. Strong listeners who are empathetic and can understand the needs of others make for brilliant consultants.
* CONFIDENCE - You'll spend a lot of the day on the phone to people you don't know, so you must be confident in your ability to hold a conversation, build relationships and speak with people at all levels.
* RELIABILITY - We need people who we can trust to work hard and meet the targets set for them. Our team are always available to support you and we're very fair; we know this is your first time on the job! However, we do need to be sure that you can be trusted to get on with your work and make a positive contribution to the team.
* ENERGY - Recruitment is a fast-paced role, and you will be on the go all day. You must be energetic, enthusiastic and ready to jump in at the deep end!
Who are KPJ Group?
We're a vibrant team of recruitment professionals who specialise in supplying temporary and permanent staff across three key employment sectors. We're very focused when it comes to providing the very best service and are extremely proud of our 5-star rating on Google. Continuously investing in our staff, we support and encourage the success of one another and we're looking for someone to come on board to grow and succeed with us!
What are we offering?
* Starting rate of pay £5.00 per hour
* Commission opportunities - extra earning potential
* Hours of work 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Thursday (early finish on Fridays)
* Level 3 in Recruitment Consultant OR Business Administration
* 25 days holiday per annum + bank holidays + your birthday off
* The option to buy and sell your holidays
* Excellent career progression and support
* Parking permit for town centre car parks
* Christmas & Summer parties
* Cycle to work scheme
* Modern central offices and great local amenities for lunches
* Regular rewards and celebrations for a job well done!
If you're keen to start a career in recruitment, are committed, driven and want to strive for success, then this is a great opportunity! Please send across your CV or speak with Joe for more information - we look forward to hearing from you