As a Project Management Apprentice, you’ll transform insight into impact. With real responsibilities, you’ll discover how to organise, plan and make decisions about how we’ll build the new railway - and transform Britain. You will provide Project Management support to the project teams to assist with ensuring our delivery partners deliver according to time, cost, quality, safety and environmental specifications.
The Apprenticeship Programme will span over a period of two years, which will involve working at HS2 and studying at College. As part of the Apprenticeship, you will gain an internationally recognised Level 4 qualification in Project Management.
About the role:
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Support HS2 subject matter experts assigned to assist the delivery of project tasks
- Liaise with the Project Team, Directorate and functional teams on a regular basis
- Support the Project Management Team to assure the management of health, safety and security by the appointed supply chain meets the required standards
- Monitor, analyse and advise where appropriate on project in relation to time, cost and resource
Risk and issue management
- Work with Project Management Team to identify and analyse project risks, including providing support in the development of contingency plans through appropriate risk management/mitigation strategies
- Support Project Managers to review and manage works information where required
- Support Project Management Team in the development of routine reports to enable effective decision making
- Attendance to training provider sessions
- Complete all work aligned to the apprenticeship programme
- Completion of the apprenticeship programme
- Actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.