Just left school or college and seeking a new office-based role? Look no further!
Are you ready to embark on a rewarding journey into the world of administration? We are seeking and enthusiastic and motivated school leaver to join our client in Dartford and gain practical, work experience within an office environment.
My client s comprehensive apprenticeship program ensures you develop the skills and knowledge needed to excel in an office environment!
Administrative duties include:
- Managing new starter administration, induction and e-learning process ensuring all new starters have the appropriate equipment and all IT, email and software systems are fully set up and in place
- Act as the initial point of contact for all telephone enquiries
- Maintaining office diary daily, arranging, and scheduling meetings and events
- Taking minutes in meetings as required
- Compile monthly newsletter
- Take responsibility for all IT hardware and software issues liaising with the IT specialist
- Health and Safety compliance
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as and when advised
The successful candidate will have/be:
- A motivated, ambitious individual who wants to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Good all-round computer and MS Office skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to kickstart a career within an office environment. The successful candidate really has a chance to make this role their own and the company are open to new ideas, with a hands-on approach. Progression is supported!
If you meet the above criteria, please apply online today! Interviews are being held immediately for suitable candidates.
This role is being handled by Holly Ensoll, Senior Consultant for Business Support at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent s leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on and
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!