Apprentice Mortgage Administrator
Are you a school or college leaver, looking for your first role within the Financial Services industry? If so, then this role is for you....
As an Apprentice Administrator your day will be spent dealing with estate agents, surveyors and mortgage lenders, keeping up to date with the current market and law and working closely with your clients. Meeting completion targets is an important part of the role, so you will have to constantly keep an eye on them.
We are looking for a motivated individual with a passion for maximising our customer experience. Delivering excellent customer service dealing with customer s queries to successful conclusion
You must have a 'can do attitude with the ability to achieve targets in a quality manner through system (opportunities). Must be able to manage customer relationships by building a rapport with them. You will have the ability to learn about our products and must have the drive and determination to succeed in a target orientated environment. Ensure self and team work in a safe and secure environment.
- Reporting on advisor stats, monthly, telephone stats monthly, web leads weekly, web leads from entry to call. Service Level reviews met, advisor KPIs pre 1-1 cycle
- System navigation
- Meet and greet customers
- Purchasing office equipment, stationary, sundries, office refreshments
- Administration of the annual leave process
- Arranging internal meetings, booking travel, hotels, trains as requested
- Large client cases including Paraplanners (scanning to client case, shredding, Filing, Verifying documents, Telephone handling)
- Start and end of day checks
- Co-ordinating fire alarm tests and updating logs logs
- Health and safety support
- Upload new versions of Process and policy docs onto SharePoint
- Update social media updating to increase leads
- Case Chases with lenders/providers
- Backup systems
- Customer reception
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE s (Including English and Maths)
- Organisational skills.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to keep knowledge of Financial Conduct Authority Services industry up to date.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to run reports
- IT skills including MS Office
- Good at researching and analysing information
- Ability to multi-task
College, various internal and external training courses leading to PFS Mortgage Administration L2 Skills with a wider career path available