Are you wanting to start a career in digital marketing but do not know where to start? Learn the basic principles of SEO, PPC, and Content marketing then choose your desired specialist field and further your knowledge in a supportive and results-driven team environment.
*Analyse a clients website to provide the best advice on a course of action
*Use a wide range of software including Google Analytics, Moz, SEMRush, Search Metrics, Google Adwords, and Microsoft Ads.
*Implement new SEO and content strategies onto a clients website
*Create powerful and effective campaigns
*Produce reports detailing clients’ monthly progress
*Liaise with clients on campaign progress and questions
*Undertake keyword research
*Analyse campaign performance to meet clients’ goals and targets
*Effectively brainstorm to improve campaign performance
*Write high-quality content for search purposes
*Communicate effectively with team members
5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
- The ability to dissect data, identify trends, and spot opportunities
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Passion for marketing and a keen interest in business
- Team Player
- Good Communicator
- Highly motivated for personal development
Training to be provided
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
- Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
- How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
- Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
What you will receive:
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
Things to consider
• Option to work from home two days a week • Ample holiday allowance, including having your birthday off and the opportunity for more days off with achievement of the week. 20 days and additional 1 day per extra year in service • Company bonus scheme • Company Pension Scheme • Free parking • A 5-minute walk from the train station and bus station and Harrogate town centre
PPC Specialist, SEO Specialist, Digital Content Specialist