We are looking to recruit this summer with this being an excellent opportunity to be one of the company's growing number of apprentices and study towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Payroll Administration which is delivered within the office environment.
The payroll function is a vital part of any business infrastructure and administering this can be very time consuming and can divert energy and resources from focusing on core business objectives.
Our payroll service is entirely tailored to client requirements and our service is of the highest quality, using specialist software needed to administer this increasingly complex process.
As part of our team of 7 you will assist the payroll team in the timely end to end processing of a number of payrolls for clients. Payrolls are weekly, fortnightly, four weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual. As a junior member of staff you will work towards -
- Day to day processing of client payrolls to include –
- Processing commission, bonus, overtime, pension, salary sacrifice, court orders & all other aspects of payroll.
- Processing starters, leavers & any other required changes
- Process SSP, SMP, SPP, ShPP, SAP as required.
- Administer Auto Enrolment as required to include pension assessment and ensuring correct payments / submissions to pension providers are made within required timescales.
- RTI submissions
- Year-end processing to include P60s, P11Ds
- Liaise with clients and directors on payroll related queries.