Apprentice Front Office Administrator
2 years - fixed term apprenticeship
As our Apprentice Front Office Administrator, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support as part of the Admin team. You will spend time with each member of the team to ensure you are exposed to all PA/Admin disciplines, providing a well-rounded experience of the full PA/Admin function.
As part of the Apprenticeship, you will study and work towards a Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths (If required) and a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship. You will attend college
for 10 days in total to complete this, and we will support you and allow you time to focus on the qualification at other times as and when required. The college learning will be based at one of the Abingdon & Witney based colleges.
Main responsibilities -
- Provide additional administrative support to the PAs, Administrators and Reception
- Diary management, booking of internal, external meetings and meeting rooms
- Meeting preparation, coffee, tea, lunches and clear up
- Producing documents, letters, memos
- Liaising with the accounts department in respect of invoices (current or outstanding), employee expense claims, etc
- Raising purchase orders, non-stock requisitions and vendor approval forms for invoices to be paid
- Cover Reception during lunch times, sick and holiday leave.
- Provide additional support with event planning and on location support at events
- Update meeting trackers and spreadsheets
- Add weekly hours for employees into SAP
Knowledge and Skills we are looking for -
- Good working knowledge of IT packages
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
Desirable Skills we are looking for -
- Familiar and proficient in use of Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drive, Google sites etc) Education, Qualifications or Training 4 GCSEs A - C / 9 - 4
- A driving licence - due to the college being 14 miles away from our site.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.