Harry Burrows Fabrications Limited is a family-owned business looking for an Apprentice Fabricator to join our successful, growing business.
Ready to take the next step to building an exciting career?
Salary: £275 -£375 per week
Mon - thurs 07:15 - 4:30pm
(including an unpaid 30 minute meal break each day).
Holiday: 30 days a year plus public holidays
Excellent opportunity available working for an established fabrications/sheet metal work company based in the Coventry area.
Training will be split between our busy workshop and college attendance, where you will learn all aspects of metal fabrication.
This is a 4 year apprenticeship.
College attendance will be for 3 - 4 years, course content and qualifications to be confirmed.
Apprentice Fabricator role:
- You will be trained in all aspects of metal fabrication using mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium materials.
- MIG, TIG and MMA welding.
- You will be required to travel to client sites within a reasonable daily travelling distance in order to repair their equipment & install fabrications.
- Free on-site parking
- Generous holiday allowance - 25 days a year plus public holiday
- Overtime available
- Close proximity to local shops
- A full time post may be available after the completion of the apprenticeship.
An established fabrication / sheet metal company that manufactures a broad range of products and offers a complete service, from design through to completion. We specialise in all aspects of welding and fabrications from one-off prototypes to batch production. The materials we work with are mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, titanium, copper and brass. Our workforce is highly skilled and they work to the highest standards.