APPRENTICE - DESIGN & TECHNICAL
Are you interested in starting a career within the construction industry?
We are currently recruiting for Design & Technical Apprentices to join a national house builder, in Brentwood, Essex.
To provide administrative support to the Technical team in the planning, coordination and design functions on each allocated project from tender to post contract.
Salary is £19,000 - £21,000 (Annually reviewed)
Attend college and obtain an NVQ/Apprenticeship
- Update and co-ordinate monthly bond schedule.
- Assist the Technical Managers with checking of all drawings including flat types/bathroom layouts/kitchen layouts.
- Update monthly water and electricity reports.
- Coordinate information flow and updates on Document Management System.
- Collate and respond to RFI's in liaison with the Technical Manager.
- Attend site meetings as required to assist the Technical Manager.
- Monitor sub-contractor design approvals and keep updated approvals schedule in line with build programme.
- Update and co-ordinate half yearly ESE Report.
- Liaise with Building Control and Warranty Provider to discharge any conditions.
- 4 GCSE's A-C / 4-9. Two of these should be Maths and English.
- A minimum of a Level 3 / BTEC Diploma / 2 A Levels.
- Full and valid driving licence.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.