Are you interested in a career in HR, office management, finance or customer service?
If so, Pyroban Limited is looking to recruit a first-class apprentice to assist with both HR and general administrative tasks and support the Internal Sales and Service team with a range of customer service activities.
The role offers a great deal of variety and is very much based around being a team player, who has a flexible attitude and is willing to get involved and get the job done.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for HR including monitoring the HR mailbox and answering incoming calls.
- Providing administrative support with recruitment and selection, employment documentation, absence and training.
- Maintaining HR records via the HR System and also any hard copy filing.
- Answering incoming sales calls.
- Processing incoming and outgoing truck paperwork and updating truck planners.
- Booking truck assessments using truck arrival information and obtaining truck transport quotations.
- Collating and using the data from timesheets to produce the service engineer utilisation report.
- Greeting visitors to the office in a professional manner and supporting with the provision of refreshments where appropriate, e.g., order lunches.
- Filing, photocopying, scanning, shredding, dealing with incoming and outgoing post, ordering stationery and other general admin functions.
- Ad hoc projects and duties as required.
By joining Pyroban, you will become part of an industry leading, fast-paced, and passionate team. We offer excellent career and personal development opportunities along with a starting salary of £14,755 per annum which will quickly increase as you work your way through your apprenticeship.
Pyroban Limited is a worldwide company offering explosion protection solutions for the materials handling and oil and gas industries including fully engineered conversions, EX-proof products and EX components. For 50 years, we have been at the forefront of our industry developing solutions to help us achieve our one clear purpose of keeping people safe in hazardous areas.