You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience.
- Assist the Office Supervisor and Manager
- Format, anonymize and upload CV’s to various job boards and CRM system
- Cleanse data, create contracts and maintain the accuracy of information on CRM system
- Ensure that compliance documents are in place for all contractors
- General administration duties such as photocopying, scanning and filing
- Speak to existing contractors and chase timesheets
- Answer the telephone and accurately take messages when necessary
- Manage correspondence between sales team and clients
- Provide data and reports to the sales team including tracking KPI’s
- Manage the generic administration inbox
- Take ownership of the boardroom ensuring visitors are greeted and offered refreshments
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Strong administrative/organisational skills
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Confident in handling phone calls from candidates and potential customers
- Good organisational skills
- Good Microsoft Office, Outlook and internet search skills
- Pro-active and willing ‘can do attitude’
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
5 GCSE's A*-C Grade including Maths and English
37.5hrs per week
You will gain long-term employment following the completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.