We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual for a Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice role located in central Bristol.
- Dealing with incoming customer queries
- Accurate data entry
- Answering telephones and e-mails
- Provide efficient and professional service for clients
- Providing reports using Excel
- General Admin duties
Desirable Skills / Personal Qualities:
- Keen to learn
- Hard worker
- Extremely organised and methodical
- Works at a fast pace, but with a high accuracy
- Highly motivated
- Confident using Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- You will be really keen to begin a career within a professional business environment
Desired qualification requirements:
This candidate will have at least 5x GCSE’s (grade C and above) including Maths and English.
35hrs per week.
You will have the opportunity to become a full-time, permanent member of staff following the completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.