We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is Administrator Apprentice role at Ashbury Training.
The role will be to support the various departments of Ashbury Training with administrative tasks.
The company was founded in 1999 they have become one of the most highly respected companies in its field. Working in partnership with their corporate clients and software partners the company maximize the return on investment in training, by providing a comprehensive training service which goes beyond the provision of courses alone.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
Location: the nearest station is Farringdon National Rail, London.
Full job description (including responsibilities)
- Support the team in key administrative tasks
- Deal with email correspondence as necessary
- Deal with training enquiries, bookings and cancellations
- Support in the scheduling of training courses and liaise with trainers to ensure high-quality provision
- Carry out pre and post-course administrative tasks
- Assist the training and office-based teams with any course related issues
- Service the training room and ensuring that all handouts and documentation required for courses are completed promptly
- Provide assistance to delegates on course days
- Any general tasks as requested
Hours are 9 am to 6 pm, Monday - Friday.
Training and future prospects
Business Administration Advanced Standard fast-track, 12-15 months, with WhiteHat. A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role. A higher level apprenticeship available following successful completion of the initial apprenticeship, with WhiteHat.
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to manage and prioritise a competing workload effectively, with limited supervision.
- Confident with technology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player
- The ability to think innovatively about how to do things better
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey. WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.