We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is an Administrative Assistant Apprentice role at Instinctif Partners.
Reporting to the Executive Assistant (EA) to the CFO, you will provide organisational, administrative and secretarial support to the EA and the wider Executive team. The successful candidate will be a team player, enthusiastic and be willing to learn in what will be a fast-paced and developing role with varied responsibilities.
Instinctif Partners is an international business communications consultancy, specialists in reputation, influence and engagement. They work with over 850 clients globally, from FTSE100 enterprises to SMEs just starting out on their journey.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English,
- GCSE Mathematics grade C-A* (or 4-9) or level 2 functional skill.
- GCSE English (Literature or Language) grade C- A* (or 4-9) or level 2 functional skill.
- You will also have good knowledge of IT, including all Microsoft packages, Google doc/sheets.
- Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Location: near Bank underground station, London.
We are thrilled to offer an exciting opportunity for an entry level Administrative Assistant. This role is offered on a fixed term basis for a minimum of 12- 18 months and is ideal for anyone looking to kick-start their career in admin.
Instinctif Partners has been recognised as one of Britain’s most inspiring companies in the London Stock Exchange Group’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain.
General Responsibilities Include:
- Provide daily support to the Executive Assistant and the wider Executive team
- Administrative tasks including but not limited to - printing, scanning, filing, edit and amend documents etc.
- Arranging meetings and travel/accommodation within budget and deadlines
- Liaison with internal and external contacts as required
- Assisting and supporting the EA with projects
- Providing cover for the EA to the CFO during periods of absence
- Event & diary support/management
- Liaison with relevant departments and/or staff to ensure meetings and events run smoothly.
Hours are 9 am to 5:30 pm, weekdays.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
Training and future prospects
Business Administration Advanced Standard.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness, grit.
- A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role.
- After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise
- Articulate and well-presented
- We are looking for someone who is very proactive and takes pride in their work, always on hand to help with a can-do attitude.
- A good understanding of both business and client priorities and is able to balance these effectively.
- Ability to work at pace and respond to all requests and demands quickly, accurately and effectively.
- Confident in communicating and dealing with both the CFO and CEO as well as other senior advisers and managers on a daily basis.