Citi Recruit Ltd are recruiting for a prestigious Accounting Firm
based in Orpington and we are seeking an enthusiastic and professional
candidate to join their team to start their AAT qualification and
build their Accounting career.
Reporting to your superiors, this position involves working in the
Business Services Accounts team, with the provision of appropriate
training in accounts preparation, with a view to obtaining the
relevant professional experience and becoming a qualified accountant.
The main purpose of the role is the completion of accounts tasks as
agreed at the planning stage of the accounts preparation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Prepare accounts for a variety of small clients including sole
traders, partnerships, LLP's and Limited companies etc.
* Preparation of all draft documents including letter of
representation, minutes to approve the accounts and all other
relevant documentation to accompany accounts to client for
* Arrange for tax computation to be prepared by the tax team and
provides them with all the data which they have requested, along
with a drafted tax comp. Subsequently posts tax journals and
update the accounts file for the tax computation received.
* To download information from Companies House and to take into
account the impact of changes in share capital, shareholders,
directors etc when preparing limited company accounts.
* Management accounts preparation
* To deal with clients in relation to requests for information to
support accounting entries.
* To initiate return of records to clients.
* To look after associated departmental administration.
* To undertake and complete the AAT qualification.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Achieved A-C/9-4 grades (including Maths and English) at GCSE
* Achieved A-C grades at A Level or equivalent
* Graduates will be considered for the role
* Competent in Microsoft office, including Excel and Word
* Ability to balance workload with the pressures of studying for a
* Eligibility to live and work in the UK
* Ability to work on own initiative as well as working as part of a
* Ability to work under pressure in able to meet time deadlines.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Professional and organised approach to work
Citi Recruit LTd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to