Apprenticeship Trainer- AAT
Salary on Application
MiddletonMurray an award-winning training provider are currently
recruiting for an Apprenticeship Trainer who specializes in AAT to join
their organization. If you have an IQA qualification that would be ideal
but not essential for the role. The successful candidate must be able to
deliver up to level 4. You can be based in our Sidcup office in Kent but
will need to travel to our East Kent, Essex and London office on
MiddletonMurray is an award-winning organisation whose Founder & Owner of
MiddletonMurray Group, Angela Middleton, is a dynamic social entrepreneur
and figurehead of the training and apprenticeship industry.
It is one of the largest apprenticeship and training providers in the UK,
placing over 2,500 young professionals into their first jobs.
MiddletonMurray has been recognised and accredited for its achievements
by numerous organisations and official bodies such as Goldman Sachs and
What We Do
MiddletonMurray is a multi award-winning Apprenticeship training provider
and Apprenticeship Levy consultancy that takes a holistic view of the job
market to maximise the chance that the right candidate gets placed with
the right employer.
Responsibilities for role will include:
• Delivering the AAT Apprenticeship to learners up to level 4.
• Assess and support learners towards the successful completion of their
• Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence
towards their Apprenticeship qualifications.
• Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are
• Support, advise and motivate learners.
• Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's
• Using e-portfolio system to record learner's progress
Person Specification and Essential Requirements
• Strong IT capability
• Excellent communication skills
• High energy and flexibility with a 'get things done' mindset
• Positive outlook
• Problem solving capability
• Apprenticeship Trainer qualification
• Experience of delivering Apprenticeship qualifications including
• Previous working knowledge of AAT in the finance sector.
• Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focused.
• Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your
• Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate
• Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
• Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
• Must be flexible with travel. You will need to travel to East Kent,
London, Romford and surrounding areas