Are you looking to turn your passion for IT into a career? We have a fantastic opportunity to join our client's IT team.
Job Title: 2nd Line IT Support Apprentice
Pay: 22,000 per annum
18 Month Apprenticeship with a view of a full-time permanent position upon completion
Hours: Monday - Friday - working shfits between 09:00am & 20:00pm
Location - Leicester
Training Provided :
Level 3 IT standard delivered via virtual learning platform sessions. With support from specialist trainers and 121 skills coaches and our learning platform "Aptem" where you will complete the learning on program. IT Vendor training will also be provided.
Main Duties include:
- Day to day troubleshooting of customer issues via escalation from the 1st Line Support team.
- Assist the Network Manager in our continuous improvement network programme.
- Proactively provide tools and documentation to assist the customer service team.
- Identify gaps and implement troubleshooting processors into the support desk.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Maths & English GCSE at Grade C/Level 4 or above or equivalent is desirable
- Good communication skills
- An interest/passion it IT/computing
- Self-motivated, professional and enthusiastic
If you are interested in the role and believe this is something for you please click apply with CV below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.